At Donnelly Law, we like our clients and our potential clients to be informed, empowered and connected. The following resources are intended to provide quick access to a wealth of helpful information from a variety of respected sources. While certainly not exhaustive, we hope these resources help you find what you need!
- Community Power Fund
- Environmental Defence
- Green Energy Act Alliance
- Lake Ontario Waterkeeper
- Ontario Greenbelt Alliance
- Toronto Environmental Alliance
- Clearview Community Coalition
- Friends of East Lake
- Protecting Escarpment Rural Land (PERL)
- Save Lake Simcoe
- Canadian Environmental Law Association (CELA): CELA is a non-profit, public interest organization that uses existing laws to protect the environment & to advocate environmental law reforms.
- Canadian Institute for Environmental Law and Policy (CIELAP): CIELAP informs legislative, policy and regulatory outcomes for Sustainability at the national and provincial/territorial levels of government in Canada.
- Canlii: Free search engine for statutes, regulations and caselaw.
- Ontario Municipal Board: Find useful citizen guides about the OMB process, search active appeals and search past OMB decisions.
- Environmental Review Tribunal: Find useful citizen guides about the ERT and Consolidated Hearings Board process, search active appeals and search past decisions.
- Niagara Escarpment Commission: Search for active Niagara Escarpment Plan amendment and development permit applications